Monday, July 12, 2010

What have we been up to?

A WHOLE LOTTA NOTHING! :) I have been taking the doctors orders and doing pretty much nothing. Glueing myself to this dang couch! I was actually sore yesterday from laying down so much! I am used to getting things done on the weekend and being a busy bee! It was nice to relax but I was def. over it by the time Sunday night hit!
Ryan's dad is driving all the way from OHIO! Yes, Ohio! Such a long drive! But he wants to come visit us and hang out some more in AZ. He really likes it here! His younger sister Kara is coming too! I am excited to hang out with them and get some good quality time in!!
We get to see our little bean tomorrow, I couldnt be more excited! (And nervous too!) If we get a picture which I will request if I can, I will post it on here, even though it will just be a little dot! Haha.
Well I will be blogging tomorrow after the appointment to let you know how it goes! Until then... have a good night!

1 comment: