Friday, July 30, 2010

The weekend upon us & we got a raspberry on our hands!

Well since it's my typical "Friday" post, as you all know every Friday I am another week along. What a great way to end my week though! Getting to read how much our baby grew from week to week and all the crazy things that are happening to him/her! Not only do I get to enjoy reading about all of the babies growths I get to start my WEEKEND! This weekend should be a fun one! Tonight me and Ry are going to see Charlie St. Cloud, looking forward to that! And tomorrow we get to finally meet this guy my sister is just in aw over, Dan! We are all going to grab some dinner and head to the bowling alley for a fun date night! Should be a great weekend! Here is your look at our "large raspberry" this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment