Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Someone wake me up!

Well it's been a few days since I have been on this thing! Probably because all I want to do is SLEEP! I am constantly tired. I know they say you can have coffee, but I am nervous about every little thing right now, just trying to get over this 12 week hump! We have told some more friends the news, so welcome new readers! We feel good about the people we told and we dont plan on breaking the news to many more people before the 12 week time! By the way, 12 weeks is August 20th!

Our good friend Venessa bought us some more great books for Ryan and I to read. One has a ton of GREAT recipe's that are safe for me and the jelly bean. I look forward to attempting to cook some of these! I will let you know how it goes :)

Till next time......

1 comment: