Saturday, July 31, 2010

Spoiled Myself....

Yesterday me and Ryan were roaming the mall when I came to the Coach store. I never go in there. I decided yesterday, I just wanted to LOOK. Of course thats never easy... so we went in and looked around and left... walked the mall some more. As we were walking, I am telling Ryan all the reasons why I deserved to by myself a Coach purse. I got promoted back in January and I still have not really spoiled myself on anything. We have of course have done some nice stuff to the house but I really haven't bought myself anything expensive. It was done, I talked myself into it. Ryan was laughing at me because he said, "honey I dont care what you do, its your money." Which I know he doesnt care but I feel guilty spending that much money on myself! Come to find out the purse I really really liked was a Poppy Tote Glam and only $198! For any of you who shop at Coach, knows, thats CHEAP! Its very very big too! Lots of room for diapers and bottles once the baby arrives and were on the go! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment