Monday, July 26, 2010

A Steal? I think so!

Today I was browsing on Craigslist just looking at rocking chairs because new ones are like 500-700 dollars at most places! I ran across this ad that got posted today for a glider/rocking chair for how much you ask? Oh $60 dollars!!! We are going to check it out after work today and if we like it, it's ours! It looks kind of pinkish in the picture, but thank heavens for my momma, because she can reupholster! Phew! So I think either way, boy or girl, we will change the fabric to something that matches the nursery which wont be much at all! We also love that it has a gilding ottoman... woo hooo! So for all your eyes to see... here is what COULD be our first purchase for the baby and the potential rocking chair! For all those sleepless nights :)

2 comments: