Thursday, July 8, 2010

My goal by 3-11-11

My goal is to be DEBT FREE by the time the baby arrives. I am going to strive to pay off every credit card and debt that I have. Then I know we will be 100% financially ready for this. I know that right now we will be okay either way but I would feel a huge load off my shoulders if I didnt have to pay my monthly credit card bill. I will keep you updated in a few months on how my goal is coming along... I am challenging myself, can I accomplish this? I haven't been debt free since I was 17... oh wait, probably because you couldn't have debt when you were 17! First step, paying off Buckle Credit Card tomorrow on payday, havent used this in years!

4 comments:

  1. It is so weird to think that you are due in 2011! I cannot believe it is almost 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! You are telling me, its weird to think I am due next YEAR! Ahhh seems so far away but I am sure it will fly by!! :)

    ReplyDelete