Friday, July 2, 2010

Here goes nothing!

Well we found out on Wednesday June 30th that we are PREGNANT! Although nobody is reading this blog quite yet we thought we would start this to track our journey through this pregnancy and the things to follow! Today is July 2nd and I am officially 4 weeks. The reason that nobody is reading this blog yet is because we have decided to keep it between us until we are at least 10-12 weeks along. So as of right now its just Ryan and I that know. This is the hardest thing ever to hold in and not tell people!



Your probably wondering how I am feeling and what made us take the at home test. Well during the week of June 20th I was cramping very badly which I read on to find out that some women feel Implantation Cramping- go figure that I would feel this. So the first day we were able to test according to the at home tests was June 30th. We came home from work, I tested and within seconds the digital pregnancy tests appeared "Pregnant"! I didn't believe it could be true so we ventured to CVS to pick up another package of tests. 4 tests later, I was for sure pregnant.

Our first doctors appointment is July 27th which we are so excited for. We may not hear the heartbeat for the first time until early August. Lately I have been feeling exhausted and quite nauseous. If this is any sign of what the next three months are going to be like, I am going to be in hell. Ryan has been nothing but amazing through this process so far. He is taking care of me and being such an amazing husband. We both have started reading a book, mine being "What to Expect When Your Expecting" and Ryan's being "The Expectant Father." So we can start learning of all the things that are coming! Well guys, here goes nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment