Friday, July 23, 2010

Our sweet little blueberry

7 weeks along already, wow! The little bean is the size of a blueberry. In honor of the babes we we were grocery shopping last night and picked up a pack of blueberries, yep they were on sale for $1!

This last week we basically hung out with Ryan's dad and sister and just were lazy. I was pretty nauseous all week but I guess thats all in the joys of what's to come! My biggest thing lately is having absolutely no appetite. Lunch time comes, nothing sounds good, Dinner comes, nothing. I hope that my love for all my favorite foods will come back soon because right now the only thing I really ever want is fruit and bread.


Our appointment is coming up this Tuesday. We are hoping to get the ultrasound soon after to hear the babies heartbeat! This appointment is for all the blood work and history (fun!) Lucky Ryan for not having to go through some of things I am about to encounter. I hate giving blood and the littlest pinch hurts, so the fact that I have to give 5-6 things of blood is really starting to freak me out. The thing that keeps me going is knowing its all for this baby and the end result will be nothing but a sweet little bundle of joy! And I will soon forget about all the pain and agony this baby caused me!


I can't wait for the first trimester to be over, so I can feel more awake, have an appetite and not feel like I want to throw up all the time! So that I can have some motivation to shop for this baby too! We aren't planning on really getting much at all till we find out what we're having. Which by the way, is the end of September! SO looking forward to that!! I will update you guys on Tuesday on how this appointment goes! Until then, have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment