Saturday, May 28, 2011

A week I could forget about....

Okay so maybe it wasnt that bad... but really. I could forget about this, minus the memories I made with Brynlee of course.

Monday started with me absolutely dreading going back to work. Lets just say... I sobbed all day long. Tuesday morning... was just as bad. I cried and cried and Ryan had to drive me to work because I was a mess. I sat in the back seat with my baby and told her all the reasons why I had to go to work. It was probably the worst and longest day ever. Even though I was busy as ever working, I couldn't get my mind off Brynlee and what she was doing, even though she was with daddy. I think the hardest part of leaving is not being able to nurse her all day. I felt a huge seperation from her. When I got home Tuesday night she nursed 3x longer than she normally does... she missed me and I reallllly missed her.

The week continued with tears every single day, so far I havent made it a day without crying. I guess we will see how next week goes.

The week continued with me getting my wisdom teeth in. Which is basically the worst thing EVER. Not only did they come in I got an infection as well. So I have been sick and in the worst teeth pain ever. I woke up this morning sick and feeling like crud. I am on penicillian and vicodin and neither seem to be doing too much...

On top of all that... we closed on our house on Friday so we were dealing with paperwork, signing, and finishing up all the chores around the house to get it done with. But on a positive note, we record Tuesday morning because of the holiday Monday, and we are all DONE with it!!

So to say the least, it was a horrible week and I could really forget about it.

I can say there were some positives though. I have to say going to work SUCKS, but coming home is the most rewarding part of every single day. I absolutely LOVE coming home. And I think you appreciate weekends on a whole other level when you have to work. As much as I'd love to be a stay at home mom with Brynn, I also am thankful that I have the opportunity to work and provide for her. I know that its only to better OUR lives and by working we will be able to live a comfortable life and take fun family trips! I just need to keep remembering that.

I have to get all 4 wisdom teeth pulled next Friday morning... I am REALLY not looking forward to that but I know once it's over, its over and I dont have to think about it anymore. I am looking forward to mine and Ryan's 1 year anniversary. We are going to stay at Talking Stick Resort and have our first night away from the baby... :)

Thank you to all my friends who supported me through this crazy emotional week. I needed you guys, and you were there. Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment