Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Birthday to my amazing Husband!

First off let me start by saying, this is my 101th blog post!!! That's pretty cool! I have been blogging for almost a year! Anyways, that was my random thought for the day.

Today is my honey's birthday! I know I usually blog about baby stuff since that was the main reason for starting the blog to begin with. But this post is a special shoutout to my husband!

I dont talk about him as much as I should on this thing! It was almost a year ago when we found out we were going to be having a baby. From that day forward, our relationship changed. But only for the better. During my 10 months of pregnancy I couldnt of asked for better support. We had so many trials and tribulations during the pregnancy that if it wasn't for him, I dont know how I would have made it through. We were thankful to have a healthy pregnancy for the most part but when the scare of cholestasis happened, I dont know what I would have done without him!

When I went into labor, I knew I was in for some crazy things to happen. And I was scared out of my mind for what my husband was about to witness. Any woman out there can admit, that they are embarassed by some of the things their husband had to witness during childbirth. I mean seriosuly, were having a baby!!! During the time we were in the hospital, never once did he make me feel like I should be embarassed. Things were happening that I didnt even want to see, let alone HIM see. I didn't know if he would ever view me the same way! (of course he did)! For that, I am thankful.

Since having Brynlee, we have been blessed for him to have 12 weeks of paternity time, just like me! Bank of America has awesome benefits and we were able to enjoy our time together with our little girl! He is the best daddy to Brynlee. Seriously. Seeing a man holding their daughter melts.your.heart. I have seen his soft side more than I ever knew was possible! He is so good with her! They have the cutest relationship ever! They hangout on the couch and watch hockey games together, movies, and just cuddle. I am so blessed we got a girl first because I think it really brought out Ryan's soft side and its amazing to witness!

Happy Birthday Honey! I love you more than words can describe. I feel so lucky every single day to call you my husband! You are the best Father in the entire world. I cannot wait for our relationship to grow and our family to grow as well! I hope you have an amazing day and that your two "girls" make it special for you! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment