Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day!

I feel so blessed and lucky to be a mom to such a beautiful little girl! Mothers Day started out with Brynlee's 6am feeding, she ate away and I was giving her kisses and she was smiling at me. I felt sooo lucky. Just as I was giving her a big smooch on the lips, what does she do? Pukes in my mouth. Yep! She just couldn't hold back her love for me right??? Yeah so thats how my day started, haha! After that happened daddy let us sleep in until 12! I fed you once in between that of course but we literally cuddled in the bed till NOON. I haven't seen the bed that late in a LONGGGG time. After we got outta bed, Ryan had already went all over town for a secret surprise for me. He got home, packed up the car and we went off! Little did I know, he went to Sauce (one of my favorite restauarants) picked up pizza and salad, and we had a picnic in the park! It was so much fun, so relaxing and just perfect. We got home and little did I know, he had dessert waiting in the fridge. Cheesecake factory! Yummm a strawberry cheesecake to end our lunch date! It was amazing! For dinner we went over to my sisters and Jeff's house and made dinner and let the babies hang out! I had some wine to drink and got a little buzz, it was nice! It was seriously a perfect day! I cannot forget to mention my gift, Brynn and Ryan got me the most gorgeous bracelet with Brynlee's name on it and her birthstone. I loveeee it. And the card, made.me.bawl. It talked about one day watching my little girl getting married and eventually having kids of her own. Man, I cried and cried!!! I cannot wait to see all the milestones we will go through!

I feel so lucky to be a mommy! She is the most amazing gift that I could have ever received. March 4th, 2011 was the best day of my life! I birthed my baby and now I am a mommy to the best girl in the world! I hope everyone had a great day!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment