Thursday, May 5, 2011

2 months and some catch up!

I cannot believe our baby is already 2 months old!! Seriously they dont lie when they say TIME FLIES! We had her 2 month check up yesterday and it was so hard!! She had to get 4 shots and an oral vaccine. It was horrible! I have never seen her cry so hard in my life! Thankfully it was only for a quick second till I held her! It made me feel so good to know when I comforted her that it made her stop crying. Here is how she weighed in:

12lbs 1.5oz ~ 75th Percentile
22 1/2 inches long ~ 50th Percentile

Our little shorty! ;) The doctor said she is doing amazing and to not change a single thing! I told her that Brynn only nurses for about 7 minutes TOTAL and she was surprised but not concerned at all since her weight is great! She is just a fast eater :) Oh and she has lately turned into the drool queen, seriously drooling 24/7! The doctor said she may already be teething! Woah over achiever!! That she may or may not be fussy if she is. She hasn't been fussy at all so she said we may just have a good teether. That would be awesome!

After our appointment we headed to the mall to get her ears pierced. I know, we are so mean. After all those shots you would think that we would never do that to her! But honestly, I thought that it would be better to just get them all done in one day, she was already lethargic and I didnt want to have to make another trip to see her get hurt again. I am SO glad we did it yesterday. Now they are all done and she won't ever remember it! :) They look darling by the way, she got mini "diamonds".

This weekend is going to be awesome! We are celebrating Ryan's birthday with about 15 friends of ours. And then Sunday is my first Mothers Day!

I have never felt so lucky in my life. I have birthed an amazing healthy beautiful little girl and now I get to celebrate that day with her and my amazing husband. I cannot WAIT! I plan to snuggle her alllll day long, since it's my day and all, shes all mine!! :)

Lots of happenings lately with all this house stuff! We have sold our desk and patio set on Craigslist, we plan to get new stuff for the house as this furniture is outworn and just ready for "grown" up furniture. We have our table still up for sale but we are not HAVING to sell that, so if we don't, no biggie.

We did find a new dining room table for the new house at World Market, and I love it! It seats 7 and has a bench seat on one side, I picture family dinners here for a long time! It's everything I have been looking for! It is 78" with the leaf, so much bigger than our current table! Here is a sneak peak:



Next week we are going to check out the new house, the framing is supposed to be done by then!!! I cannot wait to see it!!!!! We are also going to meet with 3 more daycares (cross your fingers!!!). And we will also have this house appraised, praying that everything goes smoothly! Once the appraisal is done we will start packing, just want to make sure all of this goes over well. We got word today from our realtor that we may have a backup CASH offer on the house, this would be so awesome, just in case for whatever reason anything fell thru! I guess we will know more next week!

I hope everyone has an awesome weekend and if you are a mommy reader, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! We are all blessed!

Happy weekend, xo


No comments:

Post a Comment