Sunday, August 29, 2010

Someone cut this lady off...


So of course we just have to find out on a Friday afternoon that the jellybean appearing to be a little girl. That is not good thing when you have the stores CALLING your name! I went to Baby Gap, Carters, & Old Navy. Bought about 35 things all for under 100 bucks. Can you say steal?! Everything I bought was either on clearance or sale of course. I also asked at each store their return policy in the instance it was a boy (doubtful but ya never know) and I can take back each and every item! Even though they were sale, they are all returnable! I even bought a pair of black leggings with a rim of lace at the bottom for 97 cents! Brynlee is already sooo spoiled. On that note, I am cut off (with the exception of the Michigan trip) till our next ultrasound. We are doing carry on for MI too so there wont be much room for much extra! Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

2 comments: