Tuesday, August 24, 2010

1.6.7.

Thats how fast the litte babes heart is beating in there! Although the appointment was short and sweet, it was amazing to hear the heart beating for the first time! Doctor says... "oh yeah, your definitly pregnant." HAHA, what is that supposed to mean?

Apparantly I have lost 7 1/2 pounds since my last appointment 4 weeks ago. I guess this is pretty normal because of your lack of appetite and the nautiousness I had been feeling for the last couple of weeks. I am proud to say... it is back in full force. I got my appetite back about a week ago! I haven't really been nauseous either for about a week now. Not that I am happy to have lost 7 pounds, but I am happy that it gives me room to grow a little more now! Haha! The belly sure doesnt look like I have lost much weight!

I am getting a little bit of energy but based of yesterday, the energy levels are not back yet. I got home from work at 430 and slept till about 730. Back in bed at 9pm! Yep, I am THAT lame these days! ;)

On a side note... I got my two pairs of maternity jeans in the mail from Motherhood Maternity, and they are SO cute! So excited about them so I can feel better about wearing jeans. I have been tending to stare at the closet at all my old jeans and get sad knowing that most dont button and their just not comfortable like these maternity pants are!

On Friday we get to get a picture of the baby (hopefully) at our down syndrome NT Scan. We are doing this just for us. A lot of people ask if I am more high risk because of Connor and the answer is no. There is no correlation nor do I have any higher of a chance than the next female. We are doing this for our piece of mind and to be prepared for us.

Looking forward to Michigan next week! Get to see all my in-laws and family! Look for the picture coming up on Friday!! :) Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. hey do you have a bella band??? its a stretchy band that you put on your jeans that dont button! i wore all of my regular jeans with all my pregnancies. never bought a pair of maternity pants cuz i had the band! its awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have a bella band but I am not the biggest fan of it to be honest! I wear it sometimes but it always rolls and it gets on my nerves! I feel like I am always adjusting my pants... but with maternity pants i just pull up and their on! I have the band in both colors too bc my sister had them! LOL! I wont be buying any more jeans, I have enough to def. get me by, with the 2 pairs I bought and then some borrowed from a friend a sister!

    ReplyDelete