Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A Little Connor Man Lovin...

Last night Ryan and I babysat Connor for the first time on a weeknight. I guess getting the true experience of an infant alongside with waking up at 545am for work! Of course, the night we actually volunteer to help my sister out, the poor little buddie gets sick! He was throwing up the entire night. But all I could do is stare into his beautiful blue eyes and kiss his forehead and tell him to please feel better. We attempted everything from belly laying to slow bottle feedings but nothing seemed to cure that little tummy ache. This morning when we were heading out he threw up again in his carseat and I just knew something wasn't right about this... my sister is now at the ER with Connor as the throw up turned a greenish color- no good! I hope he starts to feel better soon!

He is scheduled for his surgery on Thursday and I hope this doesnt put any delay in the process. I just want him feeling better and growing, and throwing up doesnt help with that mix!

Through all the craziness, and at the end of our "morning" it made me have a smile on my face. This is what we are about to experience. This is what we will encounter as parents in the near future. Seeing Ryan handle Connor in the middle of the night and myself rocking him in our new rocking chair (which he loved) was worth not having sleep. Because at the end of the day, Connor is an angel and I truly believe that. He is the strongest baby I know, and I know many other people that say the same thing. I love you Connor and one day when you read this, just know, your worth it! Every little bit! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment