Friday, August 13, 2010

A prune... Really?

This morning I went to check to see what the baby was up to this week... and apparently its the size of a prune... out of all things, they pick a prune? Haha! Well looks like this week it can apparantly start moving, rolling around and getting its taste buds! So maybe now it can know what momma is chompin on!! Haha, just kidding!

This week was an okay week for me, still really fighting the tiredness and the come and goes of the appetite. I do have cravings, but never for the same thing. Only thing that has been consistent has been pickles, yum!


This weekend there are about 14 of us going to dinner to Sapporo's for my best friend, Veronica's birthday! Woopie! Should be a great time and I have been craving their rice, so I am excited!!! We also plan to go purchase the baby's crib and hutch! SO excited for that!


Another thing that has been on the horizon is a SLR camera. We really want a nice camera before the baby is born to get some good shots pre-baby and of course when the baby arrives. We are looking at the Nikon D3000 right now. I have heard great things, and Ryan has been reading up on CNet to see what the best value is. We want to get it before our trip to Michigan so we can take some great shots with the family! Well here is what the baby will be up to this week:


No comments:

Post a Comment