Friday, January 28, 2011

Honeymoon Baby....


Did you know? That miss Brynlee is a honeymoon baby? Last night I browsed through our honeymoon pictures and just relived that moment. Wow did we ever have a BLAST! That was the best week of my entire life. Between marrying Ryan and going on our honeymoon, how will anything else top it? Maybe the birth of our sweet baby girl! :)
Just thinking back to all the memories we made on that trip, it will always be something we remember just knowing we created our sweet little life there. It will be something we can tell her in years to come, that she in fact was a honeymoon baby! I would do anything to go back... maybe in a couple years I can convince the grandparents to watch the baby girl and we can relive that moment? I think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment