Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Baby Shower for Miss Brynlee!

On Saturday we celebrated our daughter! Our closest family and friends joined together for really just a celebration of HER. I am the type (if you know me) that doesnt like a lot of attention and it makes me very uncomfortable so this was perfect for us. We got to hang with our friends, everyone else got to drink but me haha, and we ended the night with a few good rounds of dance kinect! We are so thankful for all of the amazing gifts! The only "large" item we didnt get was our monitor, we were SHOCKED and ever so grateful! Here are a few pics of our celebration :)

Mommy and Daddy to be!

Grandpa Jim and Aunt Kara drove all the way from Ohio to see us and celebrate miss Brynn!
Some of mom's best girlfriends :)
SO excited we got the Mamaroo swing!!!!
And of course... it wouldn't be the same for me without my SWEETS! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment