Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Changes during pregnancy....

Wow do things ever change as your pregnancy progresses! But for this post, I will focus on just one, Brynlee's movements.

I will never forget the first time I knew for SURE that it was Brynlee kicking me. There's the period where you just aren't sure it's her but it might be, but then there is the moment, where you have no doubt, thats a baby in belly.

Brynlee seems to have quite the routine down. She usually plays around the same time of day and night and usually while I am doing the same activities. I think her all time favorite is couch time. (How odd because that is her mama's favorite time too, hehe) Whenever I am laying on the couch, flat that is, not on my side, she goes hog wild. Its like she has more room to swim in there so she just has herself a little water aerobics party!

But the part that is changing the most is her movements. When I first felt her and for the last couple weeks, it has been quick movements, quick punches to the rib or bladder. They were very noticeable but definitly fast movements. Her movements over the last 2 weeks have progressively changed. They are starting to become a lot slower movements. Like my belly has a ripple effect. And last night, I felt a limb for the first time, it was like a little nub of something. And when that happens, it gets super tight on my belly and my belly becomes hard as a rock! Dang how I wish I could just see what she is doing!

To all my pregnant mama's out there, what changes have you noticed during pregnancy as time goes by? Please, share!

No comments:

Post a Comment