Friday, November 5, 2010

Camcorder....CHECK!

Thank god for my husband! He found out that BestBuy was having a 2-day electronic sale on just a few items. A camcorder being one of them! With little miss Brynlee on the way, we new a camcorder was a must. I have to be able to record home videos. It is one of my favorite things to do as an adult is watch how crazy and silly I was as a kid. So I knew, we couldnt go without one! We were in the air between a small "flip" like camera or a full blown video camera. We opted for the full blown. My hubby is good at researching electronics and did his research before we decided to move forward on this one!

What was the deal you ask??? Originally $299.


On sale for today and tomorrow for $174!


That is a steal! And its not even Thanksgiving yet!!






Oh the memories we will capture on this little bad boy!!! Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment