Sunday, October 31, 2010

Have you guys missed me....?

have you guys missed me? Well we have been super busy lately! With fall now upon us we have been busy enjoying the outdoors and Halloween weekend!! We had Connor's Buddy Walk this weekend. Wow! This was such an amazing experience and I feel so blessed that I was able to be apart of such a special day for such special kids. There were so many kids with such love in their eyes and I could only get teary eyed all day. I just know that Connor possesses the same love that those kids do and I know that is how he is such a fighter. Through it all, he always smiles and keeps on pushing! Thank you again for all the people who came out and also who donated. The organization is a huge support system for my family and Connor. Words cannot express our appreciation!

Ryan's parents are also in town right now so we have been busy with them doing a lot of baseball watching, shopping and hanging out. It has been a fun week for sure!

I am still suffering from back pain and headaches constantly. It's like they just wont go away. Also we saw Brynlee moving from the outside this last week. I felt like I had some sort of mini alien growing inside me! haha! She is the size of a large banana this week, woah, slow down child. I remember when she was just the size of a poppyseed!

Hope you guys had a great Halloween weekend and here are just a few pics from the buddy walk and Halloween weekend!






Bleaker & Juno!

No comments:

Post a Comment