Thursday, October 14, 2010

19 weeks and Brynlee says hi!

Jeesh! Sometimes I really wonder what she is doing in there! I tell myself the following and it makes me smile: She is practicing for gymnastics class, she is doing toe touches, shes practicing ballet, or she is styling her hair. Haha! Am I am dork or what? But seriously...

Ryan says, she's already grounded for punching her mom! Haha! He gets to feel her move all the time, sometimes she gets shy but she likes to play with her dad!

Can I say something? Oh yeah its my blog. Can I just say how AMAZING pregnancy is? I know some women dont enjoy being pregnant. But I have enjoyed every single moment. From the loss of appetite, headaches, cramping etc etc etc, to the joys of feeling her move for the first time and her nursery inspirations, it is truly amazing.

Ryan and I are going to Colorado November 12th-14th for his grandma's 70th birthday. That was a random planned trip! We talked about it 2 days ago and booked tickets last night, looks like we will be having one last trip on a jet plane before little miss arrives! So excited to see all the crazy Christies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment