Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Halfway Point!

Yesterday we had our 20 week appointment and to sum it up, it went great! She is progressing right on track and I am measuring right on time. She weighs a whoppin 10oz! The doctor was laughing so hard because she was curled up SO tight. She said she will probably be a gymnast because, woah, this baby is flexible! ( I guess she gets that from her dad since he was a gymnast through high school. ) The best news of all was that she is still a GIRL! I have been having nightmares that we would go to this appointment and they would tell us it was a boy. Not that I still wouldnt be happy! We were also told as long as everything is progressing right we might not have another ultrasound. As long as I am not measuring too small or too big, there is a chance we won't see her again. My mom says, we need some anticipation, I guess shes right! Also, I finally gained weight! 4lbs that is! My doctor was happy with that and so was I, she knows I am playing a little catch up so she seemed happy with the progress so far! Oh and she had the hiccups while we were looking at her, how cute!~

People still ask me, are you having morning sickness, how are you feeling etc. And honestly, I feel great! Besides the occasional headache I really cannot complain. It's a little surreal to have such a good go at this so far, but as with any pregnancy, anything can happen! But we are keeping our head high and just doing all the right things for this little one!

A message to Brynlee: Your mom and dad cannot wait to meet you! Daddy is already spoiling you and he cannot wait to kiss you! Mommy is being her crafty self and making you all sorts of goodies, just wait, its only the beginning for you my sweet child! We love you!


Here are pics from our ultrasound, enjoy!

Thumbs up!

I am #1!

Curled up in her little ball!


And yes this is kinda creepy but that would be her looking at you! :)
Till next time...




2 comments:

  1. I want more ultrasound pictures! The anticipation really does start to kill you! haha She looks good! Can't wait to see her in person! Hopefully I'll be able to sneak out in January and come to your shower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously that would be soooo awesome!!!! :) You will have a newborn though lol! If not, we have to plan something while I am on my three months of maternity!

    ReplyDelete