Friday, October 8, 2010

18 Weeks or 5 months... !

Time is definitly moving fast. Already headed into my 19th week and in my 5th month now! Its crazy to think how busy we will be over the next couple months that will really help time move even quicker. We have Ryan's parents coming into town in 2 weeks so that will keep us busy with baseball games and family time. A wedding in November alongside with Thanksgiving. Maternity pictures in December and of course the wonderful holiday of Christmas! And then into 2011 we go! Ryan and I booked a beach house over New Years weekend... or as I would like to refer to it as my birthday weekend! We will be in San Diego on my actual birthday and we plan to do a whole lot of nothing while we are there. I am so excited for our last little getaway and to get to relax on the beach cuddled up in blankets sitting around the fire. It just sounds so perfect and what we need. This of course wont be our last little getaway, but the last one without little Brynlee taggin along :) Which I am okay with! Vacations will be so much more fun with her! And then after all that craziness... the baby shower! We have decided to have it on January 8th, invites will be sent out the end of next month so be on the lookout all you lucky ones :) Then just when we have time to breathe, my cousin is getting married so we have all the bride (and groom's too) to be's parties! So needless to say, time should fly! But it is all FUN stuff! We cannot wait for the next couple months. I am glad we got a lot of the big stuff done in the nursery since we will be so hectic over the next couple months. Anyways, I feel like I am rambling and your probably getting bored now... :)

Brynlee is moving around like CRAZY all the time. I feel her all morning, day and night. I felt a little push on the outside of my tummy but with much pressure that I put. I tried to get Ryan to feel it but she wasn't ready to play with her daddy quite yet. His time will come soon that he gets to feel his little girl squirmin! He talks to her every night and tells her how much he loves her, its amazing. She will be one daddy's little girl I am sure! Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment