Sunday, October 10, 2010

Nursery in progress....

I made her a mobile. I saw something very similar on Etsy for $55 and decided I could make it myself!


What Brynlee will see :) Its not hung yet though..



Her homemade mobile by mommy :)



Went to Home Goods and found the table, lamp and pillow, perfect!!

Her nursery is coming along great! I am so glad we are getting alot of this done since the next couple months we will be SO busy. Still have a blank canvas wall that we need to figure out, but I am loving it all so far!

Oh here is a pic of the mobile on Etsy for $55, I made it for 15 bucks with cuter flowers and hanging the other way so she could see the pretty flowers! :)


3 comments:

  1. Have you always been so crafty or is this little one inspiration?! I am very impressed with all of your diy projects! Its great that you can find the time! Congrats on all the success so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! It turned out so cute and WAY better than Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amanda! I was like this with the wedding too just didn't blog back then! :) And thanks Bre!!

    ReplyDelete