Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Woah, it's 2012?!

First of all... time to print my blog... I did it last year at the end of the year, and I am doing it again. 2 whole years of blogging have gone by... wowzers. Cannot wait to show Brynlee and any other additions these books one day. Will be so fun for them to be able to look back and see what their momma had to say about life!

Brynn is 10 months.... how the HECK did that happen???! She is growing so fast and I feel like she is getting to be more and more like a toddler. She is starting to take steps and standing without holding onto anything while attempting to take a few steps. She walks with her push walker like a pro and just cruises around the house. Any day now, any day.

Besides being close to walking she has officially said her first word, besides mama and dada of course. I feel those always come first and naturally to babies. She learned to say bye bye! Her version is more like "yi yi" and she waves along with it. I will try to get it on video. Seriously the CUTEST thing in the world.

Oh and did I mention, she sprouted 2 teeth?!?? She got her bottom two front teeth, they havent risen all the way but when they do, you better believe a picture is on the way!

I cant believe 2011 has come and gone. It was by far, one of the best years of my entire LIFE. Brynlee entered our life in 2011 and life has NEVER been better. We built the house of our dreams to raise our family in and I continue to work at a job that I absolutely love. I dont know how 2012 will be any better, but I guess only time will tell!

I hope everyone had a safe and happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment