Wednesday, January 18, 2012

We may have a walker, soon!

Brynlee is so close to taking her first steps, I can feel it! She is starting to stand more and more on her own and yesterday even took a second to clap while she did it. I was so happy to capture that on video. I was video taping her exploring our new gate and right as I was about to end it, she just stood up, clapped, and fell on her booty. She walks with her walker ALL the time and I think its her favorite activity. She gets so happy and is so excited when she is doing it. I know its just a matter of time...
This is her way of exploring the gate. That litttttttle step she has, she is not afraid to use it, stinker!
I want her to walk, but then I want her to also stop growing up :( Time goes by so fast! It is so amazing to see a child learn and grow before your eyes. She is SO smart and I really think she is going places some day. She is very inquisitive and a quick learner. She also knows when she shouldnt be doing something, and loves to do it anyways because she thinks its so funny. We are working on her next sign "I Love You". She has bye bye down pat so I think we are ready for the next word. How adorable would it be for her to cross her arms over her chest and say "I love you". My heart would MELT :) I love her so much and I feel so blessed to call her mine!

Hope everyone has a fabulous week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment