Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Approaching...

With Christmas just around the corner things have been pretty busy around our house! Last weekend I hosted my 3rd annual cookie party with about 15 girlfriends. It turned out to be a great number of people, perfect space, and the treats... oh yah, they were amazing and might have added a pound or two to the scale because of it ;) Its always worth it around the holidays though!

This weekend I am hosting my work Christmas party at my house. Monster doesnt sponsor a Christmas party, instead they just give us a budget to work with. Rather than spending money on a place, we opted to do it at my place with my entire team and spouses, and get it catered! Yum, cant wait!

Next weekend is of course... CHRISTMAS! Ryan and I have decided to host this year... 24 people! O.M.G. It's going to be madness in my house and I have been looking into house cleaners lately so I dont have to do the cleanup after all these partys.

On the Christmas Dinner Menu is....
Stuffed Pork Loin
Chipotle Raspberry Ham
Garlic Green Beens
Cheesy Hashbown Bake Potatoes
Creamy Corn Casserole

yummmmmm...... pics to come of all these holiday festivities! So much fun! :) Happy holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment