Friday, April 8, 2011

When I knew....

2. when you knew he was the one: self explanatory.. but how and when did you know?

Me and Ryan had quite the the rough start if you couldn't tell by how we met... not a rough start as in fighting etc. just not the most romantic first meeting. So once we officially started dating things moved slow but quick at the same time...

He started staying at my apartment which I lived with my good friends Kelsey and Brittany at the time. He didnt move in, but might as well have. We stayed together every single day. Ryan would always tell me how he thought it was weird because I reminded him so much of his mom. And he said he knew he always wanted to marry someone like his mom, because him and his mom were so close. That made me feel really special.

It wasn't until we were dating for about three months that I knew that this could possibly be IT. Ryan had gotten into a car accident. He totalled his car... we were standing by his dismantled car and the cops had arrived. Luckily, he was the only one involved in the accident, and did not get hurt but a scratch on his thumb. But the cop was in the car writing him a ticket for the accident and he was hugging me and holding me, and it was then when he first said "I love you." It was dark, the car was destroyed, and we just hugged and I told him I loved him too. I knew then, this could be it, this was real, and I truly had fallen in love.

After my last relationship I didnt know if I could really ever love again. I also didnt think I wanted to be in a super serious relationship, I had just gotten out of a 6 year relationship and was only single for a year. But I knew then, that I loved him and I could feel this way again.

No comments:

Post a Comment