Wednesday, April 6, 2011

1-month Check Up!


Still cannot believe our baby girl is one stinkin month old! She had her 1-month check up today and the verdict is... She's Amazing!!!! :)

She weighed in at a whoppin 10lbs 4.5oz and is 22 1/4 inches long. Remember at birth, she was 7lbs 6oz and was 19 inches long. Holy moly babe, way to grow! The doctor was very impressed with her neck control and her growth. She is in the 80th percentile for both weight and height, way to go! I feel so relieved since I have been breastfeeding, makes me feel like she is getting the right amount of food and nutrients. We also talked about poop. Fun eh? poop. She went over a day without pooping and we were worried sick. I thought she was constipated, she had to be right? Nope. Apparantly breastfed babies can go poop daily, or up to a week without pooping, a week! Seems crazy to me! So all is well in the poop department, to say the least. Ha! I am so proud of our baby girl, she is doing so well and we couldn't be more proud!

In the past couple weeks we have been having a LOT of fun with little miss. Getting out of the house a lot which is keeping us sane. We have enjoyed a spring training game watching the Diamondbacks and Cubs. (well kinda, there wasnt much game watching happening haha). We went over to my cousins house which had a heated pool. So we dipped Brynlee in the pool for the very first time. She is loves the water, which she better if she wants to grow up in Az!! :) She is such a diva, seriously. She rocks the swimsuit and sunglasses.

We have been cleaning a lot of junk out of the house as well. I told Ryan, we are not moving a piece of junk, if we haven't used it in the 2 years we have been living here, throw.it.away. So the garbage has been fullllll the last few weeks! I only have a few more areas of the house to clean out, then we are JUNK FREE.

Nana Deb and Nonno Dean are coming into town in 3 days!!!!! We cannot WAIT to see them and I know they cannot wait to meet their grandbaby! They are here for 10 days and we plan to have lots of fun! I think we might take a trip to the zoo, we are going to show them our new house (the model anyways haha), and both of their birthdays are happening while they are in town, so we will have a birthday celebration for both! Woo hoo! Oh and one last thing, Debbie, I know you read this blog sooo.... get ready for a night of babysitting, because Ryan said he is takin me on a date! AWESOME. I cannot wait to go on a date with just him and I. We need it bad. I am sure you won't mind watchin the cutest grandbaby in the world, right? :)

Lots of fun happening around this house, I love being on maternity leave and I am scared outta my mind the day I have to go back to work. I love being home with my baby girl. Love love love. It will be good though, lets not talk about that now, I have 7 more weeks! Woo hoo!

P.s. House foundation gets laid next WEDNESDAY. That means next time we see it there will be some other action besides DIRT. WOOOOO HOOOO!!!!!

Here are some pics of the pool time and spring training baby :)


Until next time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment