Wednesday, April 13, 2011

5 Weeks....

Our little girl is growing so big and FAST! She is doing so great at holding her head up and is really strong! Usually if she is laying on our chest she pushes both of her feet up to get herself higher and higher. Something great happened this week...

Me and Ryan were out to dinner at Bucca Da Beppo, we had just arrived, got all situatued in our booth (which is a process of course), and Brynlee had woke up to eat... I decided I was going to change her diaper before I was going to feed her, so I went to the bathroom, changed her pee pee diaper and came out to feed her. Got her bottle and down went the milk. It didnt take long, and out came the poop... and it went ALL over me. It leaked out the side of the diaper and literally fell into my lap! I had poop EVERYWHERE. On the booth, on my jeans, my hands just everywhere. Of course since we had just gotten there the server kept coming over to see if we were ready to order. I had to tell him we had quite the situation going on and ask him to come back in a bit. Thankfully, he did. Ryan took her to the bathroom, changed her onesie and I sat at the booth and just LAUGHED. I couldn't believe she just did that. Pooping on me is one thing, I'm used to that by now haha. But the fact she did it in public just as we had arrived to dinner was another. And seriously, it was everywhere. And mustard like. EW. Thank god shes so cute and I love her so dang much! And yes, I gave her the rest of the bottle :)

Since then we have switched to Huggies and LOVE them. I like the elastic around the diapers and so far no blowouts. I think she will be moving up a size soon... this girl is growing fast! She doesnt fit in many of her newborn clothes anymore and is fitting well in 0-3 month clothes. Grow baby grow.

Other than that, things have been going great, she is seriously such a great baby. She got to meet her Nana and Nonno for the first time this week and they are loving it!!! I will post more later on their trip, once its over... still got a couple more days with them!

Until next time ;)

1 comment: