Thursday, March 10, 2011

Milk coma,,,,


I feel like I have soooo much to blog about!!! Im not going to lie... I am sad Brynlee is already going to be a week old tomorrow! It's already going wayyy to fast! Brynn is in my left arm right now as I type one handed and she is in what we like to call, a milk coma! After she feeds sometimes she just zonks out so hard! Like mmmm mommy, my belly is SO full! :)

We are so in love. I have never known a love like this! And it's the little things in life that mean a lot more after your baby gets here, like a shower! I got one today and it felt soooo good! I promise I will post more soon! Typing with one hand is hard work and daddy is in school so he cant take over for me! Time to snuggle with my peanut, to be continued...


No comments:

Post a Comment