Friday, March 18, 2011

2 Weeks Old!

Hope everyone had a great St Patricks Day! We stayed in and watched a movie... oh the life with a newborn :) I was really wanting to be at the Flogging Molly concert in Tempe but then I see her sweet little face, and she's worth the night in. Life sure has changed since Brynlee has gotten here. You start to not care about going out, drinking, and all the other things we used to do. I'd rather just be with my family. Of course we are looking forward to a date night soon! Once Nana Deb and Nonno Dean get into town!!!! :)

Oh and in the last week with Brynlee... not much has changed haha! She eats, sleeps, poops. Oh the life. She's a great baby. Doesnt cry until she wants to eat and then I feed her so all is well in her life! She started her own schedule of every 2-3 hours. Thanks for making it easy on me Brynn. Love you!

Until next time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment