Monday, September 20, 2010

One step at a time....

Nursery in production...
Primed Walls...
Painted white ceiling...
In process of painting it PINK! My hubby did such a great job!
Being a goofball, Brynlee will see these later!
Finished product!!!
This room has a long way to go but at least the walls are painted. Ryan did such a great job at painting and we are SO pleased with the pink we chose. Its very light and not to overpowering. We are thinking of doing something else on one of the walls as well... but that will be a surprise for you later if we do it! It will be after the furniture is delivered. Which by the way is set to be delivered on Saturday! Oh and did I mention we get to see Brynlee tomorrow in 4d again?! Woo hoo!

Until next time... xo!



1 comment:

  1. Ummm Soooo cute! and soo Jealous you've started painting!!!!!!! I'm waiting till October 3rd to find out if I won the contest before I do anything to my little ones room! It looks awesome! Tell Ryan good job!

    ReplyDelete