Friday, September 10, 2010

14 Weeks!

Wow I cannot believe I am already 14 weeks and headed into my 15th. I feel like time is going a little faster now and maybe it is because we have been so busy lately! My belly is definitly growing like a weed. We find out next Friday if this is for sure a little girl in me, hopefully she is not acting up and will show us her goods so we can know for sure! Otherwise we have another appointment on Tuesday (the 21st) to meet with Doctor Soloman again. Either way it wont be long till we know for sure!! :)

This weekend we are clearing out the soon to be nursery to get it ready to go for prime and paint. Since the furniture came in so much earlier than we had expected we have to get the room at least painted before it gets here. I dont exactly want to be painting around brand new furniture and we got assembly through the company added on so it has to be assembled in the room since it wont fit through the door otherwise. So we will be busy bee's the next couple of weekends but it is so exciting to do all this!

So if it is a girl this would be the room color, we want it a very light and rosy color pink... this is the closest picture I could find, yes its an ugg boot haha!





Oh and here is baby at week 14! The size of a lemon!!

So anyways, hope everybody has a fantastic weekend and until next time!! :) ~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment