Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Clean Slate...

After a weekend filled with moving the furniture around as well as rehanging all the wall decorations, we finally have a clean slate to work with in the soon to be nursery! It is so much easier to move furniture from one room to another then it is to actually move! Even though I didnt want to have to move the guest room, I think I actually like it better in the "blue" room! Here are some pics below of our soon to be nursery and updated rooms in the house:



This room will soon be pink (or so we think as of right now!) And also will have a sleeping little baby soon enough in that back corner!!!


The old office and now guest room

The bookcase in the office moved out to the front room

The desk took place of the entertainment center my mom gave us when we had moved in here, that was given to a friend of hers for free :)


So some have asked and yes Friday is the big reveal day for us! Lets hope that the little babes is behaving and has "her" legs open for us so we can get a real good look!! If not we have another appointment Tuesday that will give us another shot at a peak but if she's anything like the last appointment we will be able to tell Friday, she was very active the last time we saw her!

I also just wanted to say something that has been on my mind lately. I just want to say how very blessed Ryan & I feel. I know a few friends that have had many struggles with pregnancy and some that still are going through a crazy ride and a day doesnt go by that I dont think about how "lucky" we are. Minus my loss of appetite in the first trimester that really is the only thing that has been yuck for me so far. (Knock on wood.) So for all those mama's or soon to be mama's out there, I think about you and it is a true blessing to know you can create another life.

Until Friday folks... then we will know if we can go to Lowes and pick the pink paint we chose!!! :) Guess we will know soon enough!

(Oh and if its a boy, we havent abandoned him, just will have to pick a new paint color, so sorry Brecken if you're in there!!)

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks so good! I like the new guest room a lot. CAn't wait to see what color that room will be!! Aghhh!

    ReplyDelete