Sunday, September 26, 2010

Nursery Sneak Peak

Brynlee's room is coming right along. This weekend I made a trip to hobby and left with some cardboard letters, scrapbooking paper, jewels and a chandelier for 50% off! SCORE! They were one E short for Brynlee's name but I got started anyways as we watched the end of Dexter all weekend! So all the pictures will have one less E in the name but I will go back next weekend to get it when they get more in stock! :)

Painted the side's of her name with handmixed pink paint! (all the hubby's idea!)

The finished products, the letters will hang by the ribbon above her crib :)
Her name short of one E all finished but not hung yet :)

The hubby doing a hubby's job, drilling holes for the curtain rod!
All finished! Now they just need to be drycleaned! (You cant tell but they have little green polka dots on them too!)

Her BEAUTIFUL hutch that got delivered on Saturday. We will use this as a changing station.

The glider in the room now, and notice the chandelier on the floor, I am spray painting the white poles dark brown! More to come on that later!

And finally, where our sweet baby girl will be sleeping (or crying hehe) at night! Her BEAUTIFUL crib! And the great rug find at target, perfect match!
Ryan is being so cute in the nursery, we spent a lot of time in there this weekend just sitting in there and talking about her. We have a while to go till she gets here but it feels nice to have the nursery somewhat put together. We have a lot more to do in here with wall decorations etc. but the furniture being in place is awesome! Pictures will come along the way as we continue to add to the room but as of right now, I LOVE IT in there!

3 comments:

  1. Aww, so cute!! I can't wait until your bundle of joy arrives! Having a girl is so much fun 99% (hehe) of the time!!! Enjoy b/c they really do grow up way to FAST! I never really understood that statement until we had Bean! Now she's just growing up way too fast :(

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its looking very cute! I love it all! and I love the name blocks! I found some at urban outfitters that I want to get for Jersie :)

    ReplyDelete