Friday, September 24, 2010

16 weeks & moving right along!

16 weeks and onto the 5th month already, wow! Time does seem to fly (some days)! We had our regular monthly appointment on Tuesday. I talked to the doctor regarding Braxton Hicks that I was thinking maybe I was getting and she just said as long as they are not consistent, its nothing to worry about. Which they are not consistent at all so I am not too concerned myself, but just thought they should know. For those of you who dont know what Braxton Hicks are they are basically contractions. I still haven't gained a pound, which I guess is good for me but the doctor wants me gaining at least 3 by the next appointment. My belly is growing right along but maybe I am loosing elsewhere, who knows. I still feel like I look the same everywhere but that belly!

We also got to see Brynlee on Tuesday in 4d. I could stare at her all day long. We witnessed a yawn, that was so cool! I didn't even know they could yawn in there, she must of had a rough day ;) As far as how it went, it went perfect! She is progressing just as she should be and they lowered our chances of down syndrome to 1 in 28,000 at this point. She is measuring perfectly and growing like a weed!
I have been feeling better these days with the exception of still being tired all the time. Probably doesn't help that I wake up at 5:45 but still. I also feel a lot more winded these days. Short walks make me completely out of breathe, just have to remind myself to be walking slowly.

Ryan and I will probably start looking at daycare's sometime soon. Everyone is telling me that a lot of places have year long wait lists. Mainly because they dont allow more than a certain number of infants in a room and if the rooms are full, they wont be able to accomodate you. We will probably start checking them out sometime next month.

And on a very exciting note, we get Brynlee's furniture tomorrow! I am so excited! It will make everything that much more real! She is the size of an avacado this week, so I guess I will make guacamole this weekend, yum! Hope you guys have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment