Thursday, July 14, 2011

Worst Blogger Ever?

Sorry I have abandoned you all the past few weeks... I have been busy but also kind of lazy... Not going to lie!

Everytime I go to blog I would think of something else to do... like maybe hang out with this girl?
Isnt she just the cuteeeeest?!?!? We definitely think so! And by the way that picture is from Fathers Day... which I promised a post on so this post will be a complete update for everyone!

Fathers Day started with presents first thing in the morning. I couldn't wait much longer than the instant daddy woke up! So on each present I wrote a special note from Brynlee herself. The biggest gift she bought him was a circular saw and the note read "Hi Daddy, I saved up all my pennies for this present and I hope some day you can build me a playhouse, I know this will help!" He also got a picture frame and a new pair of Converses that he lost while I was giving birth to Brynlee, he lost them in the hospital :(. Next year the boy will not be so spoiled!! Geesh! After presents I told him we were heading to the diamondback game! He had the choice to either drive there or we could take the lightrail. Lightrail it was! That picture is from the lightrail above, Brynlee's first ride!! We went to breakfast at some little spot in downtown that I cant remember the name. The game was good, a boring game, but a lot of fun.

This is how we rolled in our seats... Brynlee with her shades on because most of it she was napping, Chillin in her Bjorn :)


And that was pretty much our day! It was very busy and lots of fun!! Brynlee is sooo very lucky to have him as a daddy and we both love you very much honey! Hope you had the best first fathers day EVER! :)


Since then I have been busy hosting a surprise engagement party for my sister and Jeff. It went amazing and surprise went PERFECTO. They had no idea and we had about 30 people show up! I am so excited for her wedding planning over the next year and so excited that I get to be her Matron Of Honor. Her wedding is May 12, 2012!
And we have also been busy with SWIMMING LESSONS! Brynlee goes once a week to swimming lessons and she seriously loves it. We do all sorts of different routines and usually there is about 5 other babies there! We have a ton of funs and its a great way for us to get out of the house and do something as a family on Saturdays!
Doing her sideway routine, dipping the shoulders in and going side to side!



I love swimming lessons! Cant you tell?!

A quick house update... its coming along GREAT! It's official crunch time with 1 month to go exactly!!! We close August 16th, woooo hoooo! Everytime we go there its like Christmas! We show up and something has been done or added to the house, and its so awesome. I seriously feel blessed that we are able to build a home. It is the coolest thing EVER to see your home be built. Especially knowing we plan to raise our kids here and be able to show them the construction of their house some day! We are in the market for a last few items for the house including a box spring for our bedroom... I plan to make a custom headboard so I need a boxspring for the bedframe since we wont be using the current frame/headboard we were using before. And we are in the market for new nightstands and a dresser for our bedroom! Time for a makeover and I cannot wait!! No rush on these since we have time to shop around and I really want to find good deals and might even thrift store shop and refurbish... I dunno?!

Once our house is done I hope to update you guys on makeovers to each room so you can see the before and after and how we decorate. I am really going to try a different approach in this house and hope to be able to do a lot of DIY. Since I am a blog reading, ETSY loving, Pinterest FREAK. I think I can do it!!!

Anyways, sorry for the forever long post, It's been a long time coming!!! Hope you all had a great 4th of July and are having a good summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment