Friday, July 1, 2011

1 Year Blogiversary!!!

365 Days
25 Official Followers
(not including my Facebook followers)
110 Posts; Average of 9 Postings a month
And a TON of memories later........

WE HAVE REACHED 1 YEAR OF LET THEM SLEEP IN THE MIDDLE!

Wow! I cannot believe I have been blogging for an entire year! It seems like just yesterday I started this thing. I never thought I would actually enjoy writing as much as I do! I started this blog the morning after I found out we were pregnant with miss B. I woke up that morning and told Ryan, I wanted to start blogging about my pregnancy. I had enjoyed following blogs in the past and thought, I can do this! I remember starting my blogger account and feeling so lost and overwhelmed, but knew after time I would get it down! And I must admit... it looks a whole lot better that it does when it first started!!! If only I would have kept a shot of that look :) On a side note, since I started blogging, I follow 73 blogs........ um I think I have a slight obsession eh? Im a blogaholic, what can I say?!

When people ask me what I blog about... I guess just life right? Not that my life is thatttt interesting but for me, its more of a journal. I already printed one copy of the blog when 2010 ended. I plan to print one every year at the end of the year :)

I know I have been slacking lately and I am sorry! It's been a busy couple months and everytime I go to blog... I have this cute little girl that for some reason NEEDS to snuggle... I mean... look at her:


Who wouldnt want to snuggle and kiss on those cheeks?!?!?

I have a few blogs I still need to write... like Fathers Day, Update on the house and of course just the general updates... I promise after this long weekend of fun I WILL do it.

We are going to Fort Mcdowell for the 4th of July, the annual trip! It will be tons of fun and super HOT. So here's to hoping we keep cool, drink beer and see some awesome fireworks!

Hope you guys have a great 4th of July!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment