Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Fit4Baby~ So Excited!

Tonight I am starting a workout class called Fit4Baby. It is actually in Maricopa which is shocking since there is nothing out in the copa town! It is thru a company called Stroller Strides, ever heard of them? Their nationwide!


So basically it is a prenatal workout class at a local park with other mom's who are pregnant! According to the instructor there are 2 other girls due in March- Awesome!!! This is exactly what I need right now. It is one day a week for an hour. This will help me with labor and delivery and just stretching the sore muscles and aches I have been having.

The best part? 6 weeks after I have Brynlee I can join the Stroller Strides class and workout with other moms and their babies! So all the mom's that are due in March, I will get to meet their babies and workout with them! I am SO excited for this! This is a great way in my eyes, to meet new moms and friends in the local neighborhood!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy Fit4Baby and the rest of your pregnancy!

    Stroller Strides is not only a fabulous workout but also where you're destined to meet at least one new great friend!

    ReplyDelete