Thursday, December 30, 2010

Belly Shot Comparison after 7 Weeks passed on by...





So this was fun... and wow has it ever changed after 7 weeks! Check out the belly button difference in the front shots as well as how low she is getting in the side shots! We had a doctor appointment today, gained another 2 lbs, woo hoo! So far I have gained 19 lbs and am right on track to gain about 25-30! Just what I was hoping for. She is doing well. I on the other hand am upping the iron to twice a day for now till my lab comes back next week. They are doing another set of labs on my iron, calcium and potassium to monitor the levels. I will keep you updated! I hope you all have a great new years!!!! 2011 Brings a little baby to our lives! :)


1 comment:

  1. First time I've ever seen your blog Sarah and I totally love it! You have the cutest preggo belly...Lucckyy!! Haha

    ReplyDelete