Monday, December 20, 2010

29th Week of Pregnancy!

I cannot believe I am already in the 29th week with little miss Brynn! This is my last week in the 20's and I felt like the "30 week" mark would never come. And just like that, its already here. Time is FLYING by. The holidays are definitly helping with all of that!

We have been busy busy between shopping, holiday parties and trying to get some relaxation in. On Friday I was in the hospital again for the same thing as last time (blurry vision and dizzyness) and this time also a shortness of breath. They did an EKG, Chest Xray and an ultrasound and Brynlee was doing just great. It was scary but all came back normal with the exception of elevated progesterone and low iron levels. So I welcome myself to a daily iron pill from here on out! Whatever is best for her :)

During the ultrasound she was still head down face down. I dont think she will be doing much if any turning around. She seems happy in that little spot.

We have started our research on daycares in the local area near work. Starting tonight we will be touring our first center La Petite Academy. And then next week we have a tour at Kindercare. We have a few more on the list but we will start there. It is important to us that she is close to work and that we bond with the teachers and we feel its safe. We will keep you updated on how it goes! Some have a wait list till April so we need to find something soon and just get her name on the list.

It makes me sad that she has to go to daycare at times, but on the other hand, I work with a ton of mothers who have their kids in daycare, and hear positive things from it. It is amazing for their social skills, their immune system and just for interacting with other babies. So that part we are excited for. I am just not excited to leave her. But I will sob about that later down the road, not now. :)

I hope everyone has a good holiday season and a Merry Christmas! We will spending Christmas Eve at my mom's house with just our family. Playing the Kinect and games and opening presents. Then Christmas day the extended family will come over for a fun lazy day! I am looking forward to giving Ryan all of his gifts! I love this time of year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment