Thursday, September 1, 2011

Brynlee's 6 Months!

I cannot believe my baby girl is 6 Months!

My oh my has she changed in 6 months and I cannot believe we are already halfway to her first birthday!! Some of her latest tricks are fully sitting up on her own unsupported, holding her own bottle and knowing exactly what it is. I swear, she see's it and whines till it's in her mouth, cracks me up every time! She is trying and VERY close to crawling. I am so proud of her since she is such a young crawler! She lunges forward and has reverse action down like it's nobody's business. Oh and rolling over and over and over and over again until she can't roll no more. The girl I tell you... is crazy. She cracks us up on a daily basis and always has a way to put a smile on my face. I was sick for a week in August and for some reason everytime I was around her, I felt perfectly fine. She was my medicine. There is nothing better than picking her up from daycare and seeing her smile and put her arms out for her mama. She know's it's me and thats the best feeling in the world. I am hers, and she is mine.

I feel like it was yesterday we were heading to the hospital as my water broke and knew our baby was on her way! I will never forget that moment and wish I could relive it 10 million times over! Time goes incredibly too fast. You blink your eyes and they go from being this snuggly little newborn to almost crawling, eating baby food and sitting up, in the just 6 short months! I dont even know what a year will bring but I am sure within 6 months, I will be running after Brynlee! :)

And this blog title finally makes sense to me... Let them smile, let them giggle, let them sleep in the middle... they get so big so quick and life is too short! I strive every day to be the very best mom to Brynn. She has my entire heart and I would do anything for you baby girl!

Look at our little peanut at 1 week old... Love her little chicken legs here!!!
And now she has transformed into this crazy little girl that I am so in love with...




I love you Brynlee Madison, cannot wait to see you continue to blossom into a little girl. Love you to the moon & back...

No comments:

Post a Comment