Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Quick Update...

Hey guys! I told you it would be a while, didnt I? Well we are all moved in (kinda sorta)... the house is coming together but very slowly. I have been trying to unpack and organize at the same time so I dont have to go back and reorganize once it is all out of boxes. Therefore making this unpacking a PROCESS. The good news is, is my hubby got our new desk, dining table and entertainment center assembled and the DirectTV is installed, sweeeeet! Now that the furniture is put together we can slowly start putting the rooms together, but again were not moving at a super fast pace just to rush through it.

This house is HUGE. Well, so much bigger than what we were used to. I almost dont know what to do with all the space. I am sure I wont be saying that in about 5 years when we have 2 kids running around and all the closets are packed to the max. But for now, I am enjoying the extra storage space and it actually not looking cluttered with stuff. It actually looks like our house is somewhat "clean" when in reality its not... that part is goooooood about the new place!

I will post pictures soon, just too embarrassed right now to show you the mess of the new place... but I promise, once I start hanging some art or get some rooms "completed" I will post for you guys!!!

Until next time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment