Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Michigan Bound!

Tomorrow morning we are headed to good ol' Michigan! I am SO excited. This will be Brynlee's first airplane ride, and I am getting pretty anxious about it! She is such a great baby so I think she will do great, but I just hope what I think, becomes true!

Some things I am really looking forward to...

  • Seeing all of our family... Nana, Nonno, Grandpa Jim, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins etc etc
  • Seeing our friends... Pete, Kay, Dave, Dee, Nick, Emily etc etc
  • Cooler weather, supposed to be in the 60, low 70's ALLLLL week!
  • Hot tubbing with my inlaws... we always have the best time just hanging in the hot tub, drinking some wine, good conversation and bonding! We are bringing Brynn's monitor so we can hot tub while she naps and sleeps at night, woo hoo!
  • Jimmy & Tiffany's wedding! They are getting married Saturday and Ryan is in the wedding of course. I cannot wait to witness their special day... and to get Brynn all dressed up of course too, she will be a highlight of the night I am sure!
  • Shopping in downtown Royal Oak... LOVE the shops there and hoping to find some cool art for our house and maybe some goodies for our cute little muffin, B, too!
  • Seeing my in-laws new house! They remodeled their house from a 1-story to a 2-story and I cannot WAIT to see the progress and how its coming together!! Oh and we get our own bedroom this time, woo hoo!!
All in all, I am looking forward to a great week! I will of course miss our best friends, Bre & Mike & Cash too, who we have just so been happening to be seeing EVERY weekend. Now that we live close it rocks and the babes love to play together. We have good times, every single time with them. Never a dull moment and always a good laugh!

While traveling if I can get wi-fi I will do the post on the bed frame too, sorry its taken me forever!! If not, I will do it as soon as possible!

Pics to come from our amazing trip!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment