Saturday, April 14, 2012

Worst blogger ever...

Let me start out by saying, I always have the best intentions to write a post, and then life gets busy and things happen, and it gets pushed to tomorrow... and tomorrow.. and tomorrow...

And that is WHY you never hear from me! So I'm sorry to all my fellow followers and bloggers out there.

I feel so guilty partially because with Brynlee I was blogging about each week (or most) of pregnancy, and all I have done so far for this babe is announce that were expecting. I also keep getting requests about weekly pictures for this babe in the belly, which I am not doing this time around either. But I do plan to take a monthly picture so more on that to come, I promise!

Everyone always told me that with the second baby, I wont do all these crazy things. And so far, they are right, haha! Its hard! One thing I really do plan to do is to take at least a monthly picture and make this babe a quilt as well. So they can both have quilts made from their mama.

So there you have it, I may win horrible mother award (only kidding) but I am TRYING. Having a baby and carrying another baby is challenging and will only get more challenging, but I am up for the challenge to say the least!

So far this pregnancy has been exactly the same as Brynlee. First trimester I felt nothing but nauseous for 8 straight weeks. I am glad to say that I think that is behind me! The last 2 weeks have been a lot better! We went for our 12 week ultrasound and everything looked awesome! Perfect little heartbeat! And the boy/girl was hyper as can be, bouncing all around. The jolly rancher pre-ultrasound didnt help I am sure :) With Brynn we were able to find out her gender then, but this baby was giving us no shot whatsoever of the goods! The nurse said at first glance, she thinks its a girl, but isnt sure enough for us to tell our family/friends. We should know next Thursday, fingers crossed!

Other than all of that business and excuses of why I havent blogged lately, life has been great. Brynlee is walking like a maniac, saying Baby, Mama, Dada, Uh-oh, Thank you, No, Yes, and Bunny. She signs more, finished/all done, play and of course no. She is fully transitioned to whole milk and sippy cup, so the bottles have been store for baby #2- this was a huge relief to put those things away. So nice! She eats pretty much everything under the sun but if she could eat fruit all day everyday, she would. She loves every single fruit she has tried including mangoes being one of her favorite, and raspberries! But bananas take the crown, she eats one almost every day. We are still working on vegetables and almost any kind of meat. Work in progress! :)

I will try and get better at blogging, I promise! In the meantime I hope you enjoyed a little update! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment