Monday, April 23, 2012

It's a.....



And we couldnt be more excited! Our sweet baby Beckham is doing great and looked amazing! I love watching him grow. I am so grateful to be able to experience the best of both worlds and know what its like to have a mama's boy! I would of loved for Brynlee to have a sister but a little brother will be just as awesome, I know it! We are teaching Brynn how to say brother and Beckham... she is picking up words so quick these days, we figure those can be the next two! Ryan was showing her brother to my belly last name and she was digging her finger in my belly button... maybe she was trying to feel him?? Haha! Silly girl :)

Anyways, we had the name Beckham picked out for quite a while. Its not a family name or have any background to it, we just simply loved the name! Brynlee and Beckham, our two little loves for the rest of time! We can't wait! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment