Monday, November 21, 2011

Brynlee meets Santa...

This weekend we got together with a mommy group that I started on Facebook to meet Santa. I started this group about 5 months ago with just 15 girlfriends, I told them to invite people they knew with kids and it has somehow grown to over 185 members! Crazy, right?!

Well anyways, one of the girls on there put together this amazing event. She knew somebody who was a retired vet that dressed up as Santa! She decided $10 was a fair amount to take your OWN pictures with Santa, at a lovely park here in Gilbert. It was an amazing idea, we raised over $340 for an Angel family, and also had tons of canned goods and clothes donated. Thanks again Karen, for putting this together!

As for Brynlee meeting Santa... she did surprisingly, GREAT! She didnt cry at all. Just had a very serious look on her face then entire time and would just stare at him like who the heck is this guy?! She really did good! I was proud of my lil munchkin. She was one of the few, who didnt happen to scream her head off. Most babies do though, so I get it :) My little one on the other hand, is just as curious as ever! Here are my favorite outtakes!

Trying to figure him out :)

She loved the teddy bear that Santa gave her!

So cute. She liked him!

Waiting in line to meet Santa

No comments:

Post a Comment